Broadcast eula

Broadcast License (Television, Cable, Film)

If you plan to use Vocal fonts in broadcasting, feature movies, or film, you will need to acquire a Broadcast License, which covers:

  • Titling/text in credits, etc for motion picture, animations, TV series, documentaries

  • Advertising in TV

  • Advertising in streaming services – e.g. Netflix/on Demand TV

For broadcast license, please contact us directly.

For using fonts in online films, movies, animations distributed on YouTube, Facebook, etc, please purchase a Webfont license covering the required number of page views. For more details, please contact us.